Webinars are a well-liked method to promote gadgets on-line. Not solely ClickMeeting not solely lets you create dwell webinars however lets you scale webinars by automating them.
Table of Contents
ClickMeeting is a web-based assembly and webinar service that was created in 2011. It was based by Simon Grabowski with places of work in Poland.
The pricing of ClickMeeting is fairly good and one of many most cost-effective webinar platforms. The most important limitation with ClickMeeting is their lack of integrations. Sure, you should utilize Zapier however would favor a tighter integration with extra e-mail advertising software program.
Execs and Cons
- Simple-To-Use — It is simple to create conferences and webinars.
- Paid Occasions — You may provide occasions which can be paid
- Automated Webinars — Automate your webinars from present dwell webinars.
- Whiteboard — You are able to do ad-hoc displays and markup present slides.
- Cannot cover chat performance — Whereas it may be closed the chat field is all the time displayed.
- Separate app for screensharing — You want an software as an software to share a display screen.
- 3 Webinars Sorts and a couple of Assembly Occasions — ClickMeeting not solely have webinar choices however you’ll be able to create dwell conferences as effectively with their plans.
- Many Chat Choices — With automated webinars you’ll be able to reasonable the chat or reply attendee questions later.
- Cellular Apps For Hosts — You may create an occasion wherever you’ve got your cell phone.
- Fb Live and YouTube Live — You may stream your webinar on both social media platform.
- Polls and Surveys — Get attendee suggestions to ensure your webinar is on level.
- Toll-Free Dial-in Numbers — For attendees who can’t get Web entry, ClickMeeting gives toll-free numbers to dial into your webinar.
|Options||Live Plan||Automated Plan||Enterprise Plan|
ClickMeeting’s pricing is without doubt one of the easier webinar providers listed right here and one of many most cost-effective. You might have your selection of two plans: dwell or automated. Second is the extra attendees to your webinar, the extra you pay. It’s that straightforward.
You can begin with as few as 10 attendees on the lowest pricing as proven above. Although it’s the identical worth at 10 attendees. The attendee choice may be very versatile. Within the pricing desk above I don’t present each choice and solely particular attendee worth factors.
As you want extra attendees, you pay extra.
The Enterprise plan is actually for big digital occasions since it will probably host 10,000 attendees.
ClickMeeting has a 30-Day Free Trial. No bank card is required to check their service.
ClickMeeting Alternate options
If you’re on the lookout for a service the place you’ll be able to create webinars shortly, then ClickMeeting is an choice you need to contemplate. Although I personally want different choices for automated webinars.